us

My photo
its about love, its about appreciate, its about trust, its about honesty, its about understanding, its about us, BooBIe

Friday, November 26, 2010

17th Dairy..

sorry semalam tak update...
baby Boo curi lappy..
hehehe...
ohh ya...
im having so much fun this 2 days..
walaupun sekejap..
rindu bie and boo terubat jugak..

today is my sis konvo..
so, smlm i antakan lappy pada boo..
tapi baby boo amik masa we having dinner..
my mom, my dad, my sis + her bf and my bro ade..
senang cite..
the whole family...
haha...
and then..
after dinner..boo hav to leave..
boo ada training and after training boo spend his night at our hotel..
plus with my sis bf too...!

auucchhh! mcam betul2 dah jadi one family..
hope so!..
love you boo!..
and baby boo also pergi konvo my sis...
hahaha and we having luch after the ceremony and then
me, my dadn my mom with my lil bro..
dah kena pulang...
sangat merindui mu (wahh)..

THANK HAIRI AHMAD! (BOO)
thx to attan sbb drive my boo..
sorry ganggu waktu attan..
hehehe =9

No comments:

Post a Comment