us

My photo
its about love, its about appreciate, its about trust, its about honesty, its about understanding, its about us, BooBIe

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

42 dairy

i trust you..
yes i do..
i really do..
ngeh..

i dont know u before..but i know u now!..
ur the best thing i ever had...
the best boyfie that i always dreams off..
u the precious person after my family la..
hahaha
u're the goodies and the cute one..
and you're my hero for the rest of my life..
keeping you in my heart just like i keep my special stuff..
hehehe
like my bubu..but i love you more...
fast like my weeee...
ur smell like my sweet aqua lily bodyshop...
ur have more knowledge then im just like my bb n my sweet greeny..
and u're so photogenic just like my cammy...
haha

thx boo!..
sure i love u more that other

No comments:

Post a Comment