us

My photo
its about love, its about appreciate, its about trust, its about honesty, its about understanding, its about us, BooBIe

Saturday, January 29, 2011

43 dairy

sometimes people change..
they change after he or she got something...
people always change...
i know that..
but why must you change?
am i unlikely different than before?
am i too childish?
to jealous about ur job when u're always being around the hot girl?
am i?

im trying to be as sporting i am...
im trying my best...
so should you done this things for me?
cant u see?
its hurt me so badly...
i felt like im the one who stand between both of you...

girls all around the world..
would you please step aside from him...
keep u head straight...
im still his girlfriend..
please dont ruined our relationship with ur love for him...
yes u can love him..
but please dont take him from me..

thank for your consideration...

No comments:

Post a Comment