us

My photo
its about love, its about appreciate, its about trust, its about honesty, its about understanding, its about us, BooBIe

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

51 dairy

do you think will we survive till we get married?
this whole part of getting know each other
really take me down...
when there's happy its also hurt..
when its full of laughter also full will tears..
how can i be a part with him..
when the world keep holding him back..
its like im taking one step forward..
but im still 2 step behind everyone in his life...

can others feel happy watching us happy together..
it is so hard to do so?
can u just be happy for us?
im not perfect..
just let me be me..
im tired of being other person than me..
the 2 years back...

its really killing me..
im not who im...
world..
please dont make me change...
im sick and tired of it...

No comments:

Post a Comment